The Synagogue Church of All Nations, SCOAN, has confirmed the fire incident during the candlelight service for its founder, Prophet T B Joshua on Monday.
SCOAN in a statement released in respect to the incident disclosed that the fire incident was a minor electrical fire at a storehouse within the complex.
The church noted that the situation was quickly brought under control without any injuries.
SCOAN added that it worked with relevant government agencies including the Lagos State Fire Service, whose members were on the ground.
The church thanked God for his protection and assured the public that there is no cause for alarm.
“The services celebrating the life and legacy of Prophet TB Joshua will continue as scheduled”, SCOAN assured.
The statement concluded with one of the deceased’s quotes: “Nothing outside God’s control can happen to His children.”