Applications for new companies must have FIRS TIN-CAC
New CAC certificates to be processed with Tax Identification Number

Fresh applicants for registration of companies must have Tax Identification Number, TIN from Federal Inland Revenue Services, FIRS attached before incorporation.

This was contained in a notice issued on Monday and  signed by the management of Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC.

In the notice the commission said” this is to inform our esteemed customers that as part of the Ease of Doing Business Initiative, Certificates of Incorporation of Companies registered under Part A of CAMA will henceforth carry Tax Identification Numbers issued by the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS).

“This has dispensed with the need for companies to apply for the issuance of Tax Identification Numbers from the FIRS after incorporation.

Read More: Applications for new companies must have FIRS TIN-CAC

News Reporter

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *