Apply for Meta Nigeria (Formerly Facebook) Recruitment 2022 (2 Positions) below.
CONNECT WITH US :
JOIN US ON TELEGRAM
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
JOIN US ON TWITTER
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP 3
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR ELITEPAY TO EARN WHILE VEIWING ADS
Newsonline reports that there’s an ongoing Meta Nigeria (Formerly Facebook) Recruitment 2022. See the 2 job positions, descriptions, eligibility, and how to apply. Meta Nigeria (Formerly Facebook) is seeking the services of both graduates and experienced job seekers to fill the vacant positions in their organization.
ALSO: Apply For Massive First Bank Recruitment 2022 (11 Positions)
People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
1.) Market Specialist, Market Operations, Nigeria (Yoruba)
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s
- 1+ years of professional experience within the operations, policy, consulting, project management or analytics environment
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Nigeria and native fluency in Yoruba are essential to translate and appreciate language nuances on our platform to support our community of users
- Technical and data skills such as Excel and SQL OR experience with visualisation tools such as Tableau to drive efficient analytics and reporting
- Fluency in Hausa, Fulani or Igbo are a plus.
2.) Reseller Solutions Manager
- 7+ years’ experience working directly with marketing, media, consulting, and/or companies with channel partner relationships, with demonstrated leadership experience
- Be effective and creative in problem-solving, with capable decision-making and prioritization skills
- Experience in working effectively with XFN teams and all levels of management
- Ability to manage complex work streams while maintaining strict attention to details
- Ability to communicate, collaborate and work effectively on a team
- Ability to confidently present to external clients
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines, where necessary
- High intellectual curiosity and hunger to learn in an ambiguous environment
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with data analysis, feel comfortable leveraging data to optimize solutions for partners
- Understand our value and interested in building communities
- Fluent in English.
- Advertiser account management skills preferred.
CONNECT WITH US BELOW
JOIN 86FB/86Z Football Whatsapp Group 3