Apply for Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) NYSC Essay Writing Competition 2022 | 11th Edition.
CONNECT WITH US :
JOIN US ON TELEGRAM
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
JOIN US ON TWITTER
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP 3
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR ELITEPAY TO EARN WHILE VEIWING ADS
Newsonline reports that the Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) is now accepting entries from Corps members who are currently serving their fatherland in any State of Nigeria for its 2022 essay writing competition.
ALSO: ASUU Disassociates Itself From An Intervention Fund, Rejects N50m Donation
The deadline for the submission of applications for the Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) NYSC Essay Writing Competition is June 30, 2022.
The Bible Society of Nigeria hereby announces the 11th edition of its annual Essay Writing Competition. This is an opportunity for interested graduates serving their fatherland to analyse and proffer solutions to the socio-economic and political challenges in Nigeria using both Biblical and intellectual approaches
The essay must be original, empirical, and meet the standard for publication in local and international journals.
Topic: Re-engineering the Nigerian System for Sustainable Development.
Commencement Date: Wednesday, 1st June 2022
Closing Date: Thursday, 30th June 2022
National Symposium Date: Thursday, 18th August 2022
Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) NYSC Essay Writing Competition Prizes and Awards
The Prizes and Awards for the six finalists include:
- 1st 2nd 3rd Position: Laptop, Management / motivational books & Bible
- 4th 5th 6th Position: Phone, management / motivational books & Bible.
Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) NYSC Essay Writing Competition Participation Criteria
- Any interested participant must be a Corps member who is currently serving his / her fatherland in any State of Nigeria
- He / She must still be in service till September 2022.
How to Participate in the Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) NYSC Essay Writing Competition
Interested applicants should forward his/her application to: [email protected]
Spiral-bound hard copy to:
The Bible Society of Nigeria,
Adebowale House, 150 Ikorodu Road,
Onipanu, Lagos State.
- All entries should be typed using 1.5-line spacing on A4 paper with a minimum of 3,000 words and a maximum of 4,000. The font type should be Times New Roman and font size “12”
- The essay should have a cover page which contains the full name, essay title, the Place of Primary Assignment, current phone number and functional email address
- A scanned / photocopy of the call-up letter and ID card must be submitted with the essay
- All entries must be received on or before Thursday, 30th June 2022.
For Further Enquiry, contact: Grace Benjamin (08159094138 or [email protected]), Sylvia Ogolowa (08159094112 or [email protected]).
CONNECT WITH US BELOW
JOIN 86FB/86Z Football Whatsapp Group 3