LASU Online Clearance Procedure
CONNECT WITH US :
JOIN US ON TELEGRAM
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
JOIN US ON TWITTER
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP 3
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR ELITEPAY TO EARN WHILE VEIWING ADS
All Candidates that have been offered admission into the Lagos State University for the 2021/2022 Academic Session are hereby informed that an Online Admission Clearance Exercise will commence on Monday 20th June and run for two weeks till Monday 4th July 2022
To do their Clearance, Candidates are required to take the following steps:
- Visit www.lasu.edu.ng
- Click “Students Services”
- Click LACACA (Central Admission Clearance App)
- Update your profile
- Upload required documents (O’Level result(s), WAEC/NECO scratch card pin, JAMB Result, and Birth Certificate)
- Submit the completed form.
- Please note that you will receive a success message once your form is duly completed and submitted. After this, keep checking your email for updates on the progress on your Clearance.
- Once your Clearance is completed and approved by the University, you will be notified on your dashboard and therefore requested to be checking your dashboard.
- Proceed to download and print four (4) copies of the approval page and keep for subsequent information.
The Lagos State University introduced the Online Clearance Exercise named Lagos State University Central Admission Clearance App (LACACA) to ease the process of Admission Clearance and more importantly, curtail the danger of the spread of Covid-19 on the University Campus.
CONNECT WITH US BELOW
JOIN 86FB/86Z Football Whatsapp Group 3