Npower News, Nasims has given directives on change of Npower beneficiary to applicant.
Newsonline understands that according to Nasims, Physical verification exercise is one of the crucial process that all applicants are expected to undergo which validates the eligibility of such APPLICANT to BENEFICIARY.
Based on the issue of sudden change from BENEFICIARY to APPLICANT, the affected Beneficiaries are categorized into three (3):
1) Beneficiaries who didn’t undergo the COMPULSORY physical verification exercise, hence they were changed back to APPLICANT on discovery.
2) Beneficiaries who did the physical verification exercise, BUT WAS NOT SUCCESSFUL, hence they were changed back to APPLICANT.
3) Beneficiaries who SUCCESSFULLY underwent the COMPULSORY physical verification exercise, BUT WAS CHANGED BACKED TO APPLICANT DUE TO TECHNICAL ERROR (we take responsibility for this issue)
1) For category 3, Our team is working on it, as this will not stop you from getting paid.
2) For category 1 and 2, Should there be any provisional supplementary verification for all concern under this category, It shall be communicated across.
Please stay tuned for further update on this. Thank you!