This page contains REINHARD BONNKE books that you can easily download and read to improve your life.
How to Download REINHARD BONNKE books:
The download is very simple and easy. All you need to do is to click on any of the below titles. The download will start in less than 2 seconds.
Please don’t forget to share this post on your facebook/whatsapp right now so that other people can download these life-transforming books.
- Baptism in the Holy Spirit (186kb)
- Daily Fire Devotional (2.07mb)
- Evangelism Fire – Keys for Effective Evangelism (1.1mb)
- Even Greater – 12 Real Life Stories That Will Inspire You (845kb)
- Faith – The Link with God’s Power (1.2mb)
- Holy Spirit – Revelation and Revolution (903kb)
- Living a Life of Fire (10mb)
- Raised from the Dead (991kb)
- Taking Action – Receiving and Operating the Gifts and Power of Holy Spirit (1mb)
- Time is Running Out! (912kb)
Reinhard Bonnke was born in Konigsberg, East Prussia, Germany on the 19th of April, 1940. His father was an army logistics officer. He got born again at age 9 after his mother discussed with him about a sin he committed. At age 10, he sensed the call of God upon his life to work as a missionary in Africa. He was a student of Bible College of Wales. And for seven years after graduation, he pastored in Germany.
His evangelical ministry to Africa in 1967 in Lesotho, and now it has expanded across the continent. He founded the mission organization “Christ For All Nations (CfaN)” in Johannesburg, South Africa 1974. In 1986, the headquarters was moved to Frankfurt, Germany.
Bonnke is known for his great faith in God and mighty crusades in Africa. It was recorded that in 1984, a 34,000-seater tent was constructed for a crusade, but a wind storm destroyed it even before the major meeting took place, and then the meeting was held in an open air, and there was a turnout of over 100,000 people, a 34,000-seater tent could not have contained them.
Bonnke was known as the Billy Graham of Africa. The 2000 crusade in Lagos Nigeria was known to be the largest, there was a turnout of about six million people. Reinhard Bonnke got married to Anni Suelze in 1964 and their union was blesed with three children . He died on the 7th of December 2019.