Good morning, Nigeria, welcome to NewsOnline Nigeria roundup of the latest N-Power news Saturday 31st October in Nigeria.
Npower News Saturday 31st October 2020 as compiled by NewsOnline Nigeria Editorial Team.
This post shares the latest Npower news for Npower recruitment, Npower vacancy, and Npower batch C enrolment complaints and resolution guidance. Also, share this post to help someone out there searching for NPower latest legit news, Npower breaking news, etc.
Here the Npower news Saturday 31st October in Nigeria today…
Is N-POWER Shortlisted Candidates For Batch C 2020 Out? Read through so you don’t fall a victim of phishing and online scam.
On Saturday, 23rd October 2020, Ejesgist, a Nigerian online website which specializes in job listings claimed that N-POWER Shortlisted Candidates For Batch C 2020 is out……….Continue Reading
Latest News on NPower Transition programme and Npower News for Batch A and B 2020, Monday 23rd October.
Are you batch A or B Npower beneficiary? There is good news for you as you all will get Permanent FG Jobs.
Farouq in a statement on Thursday in Abuja by her Special Assistant on Media, Mrs Nneka Anibeze, said exited Npower beneficiaries should exercise more patience and await the result of her efforts as discussions are ongoing to ensure that exited and eligible N-Power beneficiaries are absorbed into government programmes.
More Good news, all Focal Persons of National Social Investment Programmes (NSIPs) in all the states to submit an updated list and details of the exited NPower beneficiaries of batch A and B that are interested in participating in the transition plans of the ministry…Continue reading
Exactly 70 Days After N-Power 2020 Batch C Recruitment Application Closed, Nigerian Youths are asking, What Next?.
Recall that Sadiya Farouq, the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development of Nigeria, restated that her ministry received over 5 million applications in well over one month…….Continue reading
Npower Batch A and B Beneficiaries To Get Permanent FG Jobs, Minister reveals.
NewsOnline Nigeria reports that Farouq in a statement on Thursday in Abuja by her Special Assistant on Media, Mrs Nneka Anibeze, said exited Npower beneficiaries should exercise more patience and await the result of her efforts as discussions are ongoing to ensure that exited and eligible N-Power beneficiaries are absorbed into government programmes.
We have directed Focal Persons of National Social Investment Programmes in the states to submit an updated list of the exited N-Power beneficiaries that are interested in participating in the transition plans of the ministry….Continue Reading
NewsOnline Nigeria reports that the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development has directed Batches A and B Beneficiaries of the N-Power Programme who were earlier omitted from payment of their stipends to report to their various State Focal Persons for verification and re-validation.
In a statement released on Tuesday by Nneka Ikem Anibeze, the Special Assistant on Media and Publicity to Farouq, the directive is part of “efforts to resolve unpaid stipends withheld due to discrepancies in records of the beneficiaries”.
“Investigations conducted by the Office of the AGF following the omission of some N-Power beneficiaries from payment of stipends indicated that some beneficiaries were also drawing salaries from other Federal Government MDAs.
“However, the minister has directed that opportunity be given to the affected beneficiaries to verify and re-validate their eligibility so that qualified beneficiaries can be paid for their participation in the N-Power Programme……Continue Reading
NPower beneficiaries have made a fresh demand after receiving their last owned July stipend last week Friday.
NewsOnline Nigeria reports that given the July stipend settlement last week Friday, Npower Batch A and B have shifted their attention to the FG transition plans.
While the July stipend was their last payment from the scheme, many of them are hitherto discussing their future and proper integration into the society.
NewsOnline Nigeria recalls that the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development said it was still working on transition opportunities for the exited Batch A and B.
But as at the time of publishing this report, nothing concrete has been announced……Continue Reading
Latest Npower news Saturday 31st October
That’s the latest Npower news Saturday 31st October in Nigeria for today. Read more Nigerian news on NewsOnline Nigeria. See you again tomorrow