There is a call from Inksnation,to have a minimum of one thousand (1,000) Inksnation merchants in their states, in preparation for the kickoff of the Inksnation merchant programme.
With the fast pace with which Inksnation is growing in membership, more members are beginning to crave for a release of the Inksnation merchant list because the members of the decentralized community have realized that they are at the losing end when they exchange their pinkoins to Naira.
The only solution to getting full value for the pinkoins in the wallet of members is by using their crypto-coins to patronize Inksnation members.
WHO IS AN INKSNATION MERCHANT?
A merchant is any individual or corporate entity engaged in the selling of goods or provision of services that IS WILLING TO ACCEPT PINKOIN as a legal tender.
They will accept Pinkoin from the members of the public and part with their goods or services.
BENEFITS OF BEING AN INKSNATION MERCHANT
- You will be given direct access to Inknation to exchange their Pinkoin back to fiat money without charges to motivate them to continue to accept Pinkoin.
- You will also be given bonus Pinkoin in their DRCB to serve as motivation.
- The dashboard of merchants will be totally different from that of the end-users and Exchangers.
- All merchants will be given a special QR barcode generated from the scan to pay App currently being built. With this, your customers just need to scan your QR barcode and make payment.
Who Can Be An Inksnation Merchant?
Any individual, business, office, corporate organization, etc can become a merchant in Inksnation, so long as you are willing to accept the Inksnation Pinkoin as a means of payment.
How To Become A Verified Inksnation Merchant
- Register as a full and verified member of Inksnation
- Download the Inksnation Merchant form below, fill and submit to your state coordinator or any exchanger in your state.
- The verification team will visit you to confirm the information you provided in your application form
THE CONTACT NUMBER OF LOCAL STATE COORDINATORS
JB Coded(Deputy Cordy).
THE CONTACT NUMBER OF INTERNATIONAL COORDINATORS
Percy Igwe (Cordy).
Adetoyan Shola (Cordy).
This list is subjected to update of the missing state coordinators’ contacts as soon as it is gotten.
To register with Inksnation and start earning with others, Contact +23408111882499 on WhatsApp