Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra and Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu, has revealed that he will drop the agitation for Biafra if Eight (8) of his conditions are met.
A press statement released by Nnamdi Kanu, he revealed that the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting from it love it, and would love to maintain the status quo.
“A Yoruba friend asked me: Under what conditions would you support “One Nigeria” and let go of the Biafra agitation and let it die down and finally laid to rest for good?”
8 Conditions For Nnamdi Kanu To Drop Biafra Agitation
Here was my response:
1. Close down Lagos ports and open up Igweocha (Port Harcourt), Calabar, Onitsha, and Warri ports.
2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports, only local connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Calabar, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo, and Igweocha (Port Harcourt) to international flights direct and major connecting flights.
3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos, Kano, and Abuja to Enugu, Igweocha (Port Harcourt), and Calabar.
4. All federal governments’ agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, Igweocha (Port Harcourt) and Calabar. CBN, NNPC, e.t.c shall and must relocate to Igweocha (Port Harcourt), Calabar and Enugu.
5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to Igweocha (Port Harcourt), Calabar, and Enugu.
6. All oil companies must relocate their head offices to Igweocha (Port Harcourt), as the oil capital of Nigeria.
7. Let the northern children gain admission into federal schools with 300 score points while the South Eastern Children should gain admission with only 20 score points.
Another Tori4Town: How To Become Inksnation Pinkoin Agent, Earn Big
8. Let all federal road projects in the North/SW should be handled by local companies and the ones in the SE/SS be handled by Julius Berger and foreign construction companies.
If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented for 50years, we can try one Nigeria and let see if the North and SW will like it for a month.
Meaning that Yorubas and Hausas needing to get international visas shall travel to Igweocha, Calabar, or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights and the same with shipping and importing their goods, etc.
The Yoruba friend replied: You can’t be serious, this is wickedness and I said… Really? Don’t you think the South-South and South-Eastern parts of Nigeria have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50 years?
He was quiet for a few seconds and said: Wow, you are right but it never occurred to me.
That’s the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting from it love it, and would love to maintain the status quo, Nnamdi Kanu replied.
Nnamdi Kanu Profers Solution To Nigeria’s Problem
Let each region develop at her own pace, with Airport, Seaports, industries, major projects open to be developed in any part of Nigeria without government interference or strangulation due to tribalism and nepotism!
Let Nigeria be fair to ALL irrespective of tribe, religion, and place of birth. Let there be true federalism and resource control, with the elimination of quota system and federal character in Nigeria.
Let’s have equal respect for one another irrespective of where the person is coming from in Nigeria. That is what Biafra agitation is all about.